Student Enrollment Information
1. Registration packets are available at:
Discovery Elementary/Main Office
730 AppleWilde Dr. San Marcos, CA 92078
2. Please bring the following items with you when you register your student(s):
- Birth Certificate (All students) It must have the State Seal to be accepted as proof of age
- Physical Examination Form (Kinder & 1st grade Registration only)
- Immunization Records (Yellow Immunization Card)
- Two Proofs of Residency – (documents that qualify are current utility bills, current rental receipts, lease agreement, or escrow papers)
- Last report card (will help us for placement purposes)
- Kindergarten/First Grade Parents – you will need to schedule your child’s physical appointment now so that the physical will be completed prior to the beginning of school. The physical form that the doctor will need to fill out will be in the registration packet.
3. Registration Hours are 9:00AM – 3:00PM, Monday-Friday
4. If you have any questions about Student Registration please call Teri Pecoraro at 760-290-2077.